2022 Buick Enclave in St. John’s, NL
The 2022 model year has had Buick complete a number of revisions for its largest and most capable crossover SUV. Terra Nova Buick GMC customers interested in taking the 2022 Buick Enclave home will be getting the best of what the automaker has to offer, including strong performance, refined design, versatility and the latest connectivity technology. Independent online reviews have praised the 2022 Enclave for its generous interior dimensions, quiet ride, and a long list of standard features. Follow along with Terra Nova Buick GMC while we take a deep dive into why you should be scheduling a test drive with us, today!
Bold & Refined Exterior
Buick is no stranger to producing some of the most striking vehicles in automotive history. Our manufacturer has more than lived up to its own legacy with the 2022 Buick Enclave. The crossover SUV’s exterior is covered with premium features that aren’t easily found with many of its competitors. Some examples include:
- Moonroof with fixed rear skylight
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Refined taillights and rear fascia
- LED headlights
- Sculpted hood with a chrome-winged Buick shield on the grille
Stunning Wheel Designs
A lot of people are surprised how the wheels can tie a vehicle’s exterior aesthetic together. The 2022 Enclave offers several wheel sizes to help buyers get the exact ride profile they want to have. Sizes and designs of the wheels will vary based on which trim grade is chosen.
- 18-inch aluminum wheels (Standard on Essence, Premium)
- 20-inch Midnight Silver-painted aluminum wheels (Available on Essence, Premium)
- 20-inch aluminum wheels with Avenir Pearl Nickel finish (Standard on Avenir)
- 20-inch chrome wheels (Available on all trims)
- 20-inch machined-face wheels with satin graphite pockets (Available on Essence, Premium)
- 20-inch polished aluminum wheels (Available on Essence, Premium)
Sport Touring Package
Potential buyers don’t have to sacrifice sporty style just to get the convenience and capability of a crossover SUV. The newly introduced Sport Touring accessory package sets itself apart from the rest of the 2022 Buick Enclave lineup by offering:
- 20-inch machined-face aluminum wheels with Satin Graphite painted pockets
- Sophisticated ST badging
- Blacked-out mesh grille with body-colour surround
- Pitch Dark Night lower-trim
Refined & Luxurious Design
There aren’t many vehicles that can match the interior luxury offered by the 2022 Buick Enclave. Each trim grade is defined by warm wood tones, brushed-chrome accents, as well as leather-appointed first- and second-row seats. Some versions even offer a massaging feature for the people driving the 2022 Enclave or sitting in the front passenger seat.
Interior Functionality Features
The 2022 Buick Enclave offers the kind of interior flexibility that made crossover SUVs such popular platforms. Owning a 2022 Enclave makes carpooling, road tripping and home-based DIY projects a breeze.
- Carpooling: Seat up to seven passengers in the 2022 Buick Enclave. The Smart Slide second-row makes accessing the rear of the vehicle easier than ever.
- Vacationing: The third row of seats features a 60/40 split design that will make accommodating passengers and luggage easier.
- DIY Projects: Get your home projects done with ease using the 2022 Enclave. When properly configured, the Buick SUV can hold up to 2,747 litres (97 cubic-feet) of cargo. Additional under-floor storage is also available.
Keep The Noise Out
Sometimes our vehicles are the only refuge from a very noisy world. The 2022 Buick Enclave uses triple-sealed doors, acoustically-laminated glass and other features to all but completely eliminate intrusive road noise. Buick’s QuietTuning technology uses active noise cancellation to handle the bulk of these efforts.
|Specifications||2022 Buick Enclave Premium||2022 Buick Enclave Avenir|
|Headroom – mm (front/middle/rear)||1,082 / 1,013 / 956||1,047 / 990 / 956|
|Legroom – mm (front/middle/rear)||1,046 / 973 / 851||1,046 / 973 / 851|
|Shoulder room – mm (front/middle/rear)||1,581 / 1,566 / 1,455||1,581 / 1,566 / 1,455|
|Hip room – mm (front/middle/rear)||1,500 / 1,465 / 1,233||1,500 / 1,465 / 1,233|
|Passenger Volume||Up to 7||Up to 7|
|Passenger Capacity – L||4,454||4,454|
|Maximum Cargo Capacity – L||2,758||2,758|
Performance & Capability
Powerful Engine Performance
Buick is equipping all 2022 Enclave models with the same powertrain, a naturally aspirated 3.6-litre, V-6 engine. It is attached to a nine-speed automatic transmission. Drivers will be able to take advantage of 310 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque.
Enclave Towing Capacity
To be sure, the interior of the 2022 Buick Enclave can hold a lot of cargo. But, if what you need to move won’t fit inside the vehicle, find peace of mind knowing it has plenty of towing capability. When the 2022 Enclave is properly equipped, it can tow 2,268 kg (5,000 lbs.).
Travel With Confidence
We can be in store for some surprises in terms of weather in our area. Most 2022 Enclave trim grades are equipped with the Buick Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system. It is specifically designed to send extra torque to a slipping wheel, giving the three-row SUV better traction of less-than-ideal road surfaces.
Next-Generation Infotainment System
Some of the most popular features offered by the Buick infotainment system can be controlled via the Enclave’s well-placed touchscreen interface. Up to 10 different smartphones can be paired to the infotainment system. Two of them can have active control over hands-free calling and messaging functions.
Buick Connected Services
Take control of the latest diagnostic technology the 2022 Buick Enclave has to offer with Buick Connected Services. Don’t wait until the worst possible moment to find out something in your Enclave needs attention. The native diagnostic technology would send you an alert when something requires a stop at the Terra Nova Buick GMC Service Department.
Wireless Smartphone Connections
Smartphones are becoming more important to our lives with each passing year. We know that using your phone while driving is not only dangerous, but also illegal. However, you don’t have to be cut off from anything with wireless connectivity for both the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto suites of applications.
Buick Active Safety Systems
Being a safe driver means not only being able to react to unexpected events, but also anticipate problems before they occur. The standard and available suite of Buick active safety systems helps drivers avoid those potentially dangerous situations with the following technology:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Park Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- IntelliBeam auto high beams
- Adaptive Cruise Control
Rear Camera Mirror
Rear cameras are nothing new to the automotive industry. However, adapting the technology to be displayed on the rear view mirror is unique to Buick and other GM models. The Rear Camera Mirror delivers a wider angle of what’s behind the 2022 Enclave. Some models also come with zoom and tilt (along the vertical axis) capability.
What’s New on the 2022 Buick Enclave?
Buick has done a lot of work updating the exterior of the 2022 Enclave versus last year’s model. The most obvious changes came to the SUV’s front and rear fascia elements, as well as to the interior accents and available technology. Additionally, Buick has made more of its advanced safety technology standard equipment on more models.
2022 Buick Enclave Trims
EssenceStarting at $50,098*
- 6L V6 engine
- QuietTuning technology
- Leather-appointed first-and-second-row seating
- Heated steering wheel
PremiumStarting at $56,098*
- Bose premium 10-speaker audio system
- Ventilated and massaging front seats
- HD surround vision and rear camera mirror
- Colour head-up display
AvenirStarting at $61,098*
- Rainsense wipers
- Exclusive Enclave Avenir grille
- 20-in. aluminum wheels with pearl nickel finish
- Rear fixed skylight w/ rear power sunshade