GMC, BUICK AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND PROMOTIONS
All of Canada thanks you. As do we.
In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country and communities, General Motors is proud to show our appreciation by offering our Canadian Heroes up to $1,000* bonus towards the purchase or lease of eligible new 2022 and 2023 Buick or GMC vehicles. Canadian Forces personnel, Canadian First Responders and Professional Healthcare Workers are eligible.* Plus, this great new offer can be combined with other retail offers and partner programs!
To participate, simply bring proof of eligibility* to Terra Nova GMC Buick. We'll be able to answer any and all questions regarding eligible vehicles, down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount?
A: Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:
- Active members
- Spouses** of any of the above including surviving spouses
Q: Which vehicles are eligible?
A: Come see us to discuss eligible on new 2023 Buick and GMC models.
Q: How do I participate in the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount?
A: Simply bring in your current or former proof of Canadian Forces membership to us.
Q: How many vehicles am I eligible to purchase, finance and/or lease?
A: There is no restriction on the number of vehicles an eligible individual can purchase/lease through the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount.
Q: Can I share my Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount?
A: Only spouses are eligible to share the discount.
Q: Does the purchase/ finance/lease require a down payment?
A: We will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle
Q: Can I combine the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes. The Canadian Forces discount can be combined with other GM programs such as:
- GM Card
- Student Bonus
- Mobility program
Can I combine the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount with the GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases. See us for details.
Q: Can I order a vehicle through this program, rather than choosing one from my dealer’s inventory?
Q: Are dealer demonstration vehicles included in this program?
A: Yes. See us for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Heroes Bonus?
A: We will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.
* Eligible Canadian Forces and First Responder personnel and Professional Healthcare Workers will receive up to a $1,000 bonus (tax inclusive) which will be deducted from the negotiated price of the purchase, lease or finance of eligible new 2022 or 2023 Buick or GMC vehicles delivered between August 3rd, 2022 to January 3rd, 2023. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt EV. Incentive offer takes place at the time of delivery. Eligible individuals include: Active, reserve and veteran military personnel plus their spouses and surviving spouses; firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers plus their spouses; and nurses, doctors and professional healthcare workers practicing at a Canadian hospital, clinic or nursing/retirement home. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces, valid proof of Canadian First Responder employment/government issued ID, or valid proof of current practice at a Canadian hospital, clinic or retirement/nursing home to be eligible, as applicable. Cannot be combined with certain other advertised lease and finance rates. Dealer may sell for less and order/trade may be necessary. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster.
Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Buick or GMC with our Student Bonus program.
How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $500* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit Terra Nova GMC Buick for more details. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
Q: How do I participate in the Student Bonus discount?
A: If you’re eligible, talk to your Sales Consultant at Terra Nova GMC Buick to redeem.
Q: Does the purchase/finance/lease require a down payment?
A: Your Sales Consultant at Terra Nova GMC Buick will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes, in most cases.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with other GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases. Ask your Sales Consultant at Terra Nova GMC Buick for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Student Bonus Discount?
A: Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins. Contact a dealer today to redeem your Student Bonus Discount.
* Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2022 or 2023 Buick or GMC vehicle delivered between August 3, 2022 – January 3, 2023. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
º Applicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's Licence. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please Terra Nova GMC Buick or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.
Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.
At General Motors, we know just how important mobility is if you have a disability.
That's why we've created the GM Mobility Program. It's designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000* towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Buick or GMC plus a two-year subscription to the the OnStar Essentials Plan, on us, which includes OnStar® Safety & Security, Remote Access, and access to the new OnStar Guardian App.‡
To be eligible for a GM reimbursement for up to $1,000,* your adaptive equipment must be:
- Permanently installed in an eligible vehicle
- Installed for a driver or passenger with a permanent disability
- Vehicle conversion must be completed for eligible participants within 12 months of the new vehicle purchase/lease date.
- Regular production options and GM accessories are not eligible for reimbursement.
The following equipment is eligible for reimbursement:
- Automatic Door Opener (when used with lift)
- Assist Handle
- Assist Step
- Transfer Platform
- Wheelchair and/or Scooter Lift
Brake /Accelerator Systems
- Brakes — Reduced Effort
- Brake System — Emergency Backup
- Parking Brake — Push/Pull Control
- Parking Brake — Electric
- Parking Brake — Extension Lever
- Hand Controls
- Servo-Assisted Hand Controls
- Left Foot Accelerator
- Vinyl Seat Cover (Front Seating Area Only)†
- Extended Travel Transfer Seat (non-OEM Only)**
- Safety Belt Extenders
- Adaptive Steering Devices
- Steering Controls
- Foot-Control Steering
- Horizontal Steering
- Steering Column Extension
- Steering System — Emergency Backup
- Steering System — Reduced and Zero Effort
- Driving Consoles for Relocation of Secondary Controls
- Elbow Switches
- Gear Selector Lever for Left Hand
- Power Channels/Power Pan
- Turn Signal Lever for Right Hand
- Wheelchair Tie-Down and/or Lockdown System
Other Vehicle Modifications
- Joystick Driving Systems
- Inverter Installation
- Lowered Floor
- Quad Key Holder/Turner
- Raised Roof/Door (when used with a lift)
- Alert systems
To help you find the equipment and vehicle that's right for you, please contact us at 1.800.463.4130.
* Up to $1,000 (tax exclusive) credit available on eligible new 2020 or 2021 MY Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac delivered by January 4th, 2022 to eligible customers. Only certain equipment and adaptations are acceptable for the credit under the program. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. GM Canada may modify or terminate program in whole or in part at any time without notice. See dealer for details.
WELCOME TO CANADA
You’ve made Canada your new home and we’re here to help make the transition a little easier. We can help answer questions about the benefits of buying our vehicles, financing assistance and more!
We truly appreciate the contribution new immigrants make to Canada – that’s why our Welcome to Canada Program gives new Canadian Permanent Residents or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit a $1,000 bonus* towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new Buick or GMC vehicle. The Welcome to Canada Bonus offer can be combined with other GM retail discounts and partner programs which really add up to savings!
READY TO START YOUR JOURNEY?
Get your unique bonus code today at www.GMWelcometoCanada.ca.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE $1,000 WELCOME TO CANADA BONUS?
All individuals who hold a valid Permanent Residence Card or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit:
- The arrival date on the back of the Permanent Resident Card must state calendar years 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022.
- The Temporary Work Permit must be valid at time of purchase.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS?
- Individuals must have a valid Canadian driver’s license to be eligible.
- Vehicles must be registered in the name of the eligible individual and can be co-titled with their spouse, or financing/leasing co-signer (financial documentation must be provided to prove co-signing eligibility). A person is considered and eligible under the provisions of this program only once in his or her lifetime.
WHICH GM VEHICLES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE WELCOME TO CANADA BONUS?
See dealer for vehicle eligibility on new 2022 or 2023 Buick and GMC models.
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAM BEGIN AND END?
Offer valid from August 3rd, 2022 January 3rd, 2023.
CAN I COMBINE THE WELCOME TO CANADA BONUS WITH ANOTHER GM DISCOUNT PROGRAMS OR CURRENT RETAIL INCENTIVES?
Yes, in most cases. Please ask you Sales Consultant at Terra Nova GMC Buick for details.
* Offer applies to eligible new immigrants living in Canada with a valid Permanent Resident Card with an arrival date of 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022 or Temporary Foreign Workers with a valid temporary work permit. $1,000 credit is a manufacturer-to-consumer (tax inclusive) available on eligible Buick or GMC vehicles.
Offer valid from August 3rd, 2022 to January 3rd, 2023. As part of the transaction, dealer may request documentation to verify eligibility. This offer may not be redeemed for cash and may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives. Certain limitations and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. GM Canada reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer for any reason, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
GET PREFERRED PRICING
Your company’s relationship with Buick and GMC may get you access to the Preferred Pricing program. That means you could get Preferred Pricing on the purchase, lease or finance of eligible new GM vehicles! Eligible employees of Preferred Pricing companies have the opportunity to receive the best possible price on eligible GM vehicles.
It’s easy to take advantage of Preferred Pricing. Just follow these three simple steps:
- AM I ELIGIBLE?
To find out if you’re eligible to take advantage of this work perk, you’ll need .
- SELECT YOUR NEW VEHICLE
Almost all new vehicles available at Terra Nova GMC Buick are eligible for Preferred Pricing. Which one will you choose? Visit our Virtual Showroom.
- VISIT OUR DEALERSHIP
Book an appointment with your Sales Consultant and bring along your proof of employment (e.g. recent pay stub, letter from HR, company card) to confirm eligibility.
HOW MANY VEHICLES AM I ABLE OT PURCHASE?
You may purchase, finance or lease up to two (2) new vehicles per calendar year.
CAN I COMBINE PREFERRED PRICING WITH OTHER CURRENT OFFERS?
Certain GM incentives can be combined with Preferred Pricing. Eligible incentives include most national and regional offers. You can redeem your Scotiabank® GM®* Visa®** Card Earnings – subject to GM Card program rules, while also combining Preferred Pricing with the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Mobility Program and/or Student Bonus. Visit your dealer for details on current offers, or find current offers on gm.ca.
WHICH VEHICLES ARE ELIGIBLE?
Almost every new Buick or GMC car, SUV, crossover, van and truck is eligible. However, some models/trims may not be eligible and other models may have limited availability. Contact your Sales Consultant at Terra Nova GMC Buick for models and trims that are excluded from Preferred Pricing.
ARE MY FAMILY MEMBERS ELIGIBLE FOR PREFERRED PRICING?
The selected vehicle(s) must be titled and registered in the approved employee's or their spouse's name for personal use only.
Contact a Sales Consultant at Terra Nova GMC Buick who will happily answer your questions.