Differences Between the 2022 GMC Sierra Denali and Denali Ultimate
GMC trucks rank among the most popular models in both the full-size and midsize classes. The introduction of the Denali trim grade proved that there was also a lot of room for some refinement in the truck segment to match all of that capability. More recently, GMC doubled down on the Sierra’s available refinement and luxury by introducing more of both in the Denali Ultimate trim grade. Let’s take a closer look at the differences between the 2022 Sierra Denali and Denali Ultimate.
READ MORE: Reserve the 2022 GMC Sierra Today
What Comes with the 2022 GMC Sierra Denali?
Like any member of the 2022 GMC Sierra family, the Denali model is equipped with a strong engine menu, giving Terra Nova GMC Buick customers the choice among a 5.3-litre, V-8 (standard), 3.0-litre, six-cylinder Duramax Turbo Diesel (available), or 6.2-litre, V-8 (available). All of that means the 2022 Sierra Denali will be able to tow and haul just about anything an owner needs to move.
What sets the Sierra apart from other 2022 GMC Sierra models are the packages that are standard equipment. This version of the truck comes with both the Trailering Package and GMC Pro Safety systems as standard equipment. Some of the highlights of both features include:
- Trailer hitch
- Trailering hitch platform
- Two-inch receiver hitch w/ 4- and 7-pin connectors
- Advanced electrical harness
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Hitch Guidance
GMC Pro Safety
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Lane Keep Assist w/ Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Buckle to Drive
- Safety Alert Seat
2022 GMC Sierra Denali Interior and Technology Features
The GMC Sierra has always been on the segment’s cutting-edge in terms of technology. That trend continues with the 2022 Sierra Denali and its vast array of features, that includes:
- 13.4-inch GMC Premium Infotainment System touchscreen
- Google Built-In Technology
- Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto connectivity
- Voice-recognition capability
- SiriusXM compatibility
- Bose® Premium Sound System
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Genuine open-pore wood
- Brushed aluminum trim accents
- Perforated leather upholstery
What Makes the 2022 Sierra Denali Ultimate Different?
To be sure, there is quite a bit of carry-over between the 2022 Denali and Denali Ultimate versions of the current Sierra pickup truck. The clearest differences come in the available powertrains for the Denali Ultimate, which is only available with the 6.2-L, V-8 and Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine. Other major differences between the two Denali variants include the Denali Ultimate offering:
- Signature Denali Vader chrome grille
- Exclusive 22-inch low-gloss black wheels
- Ultimate Alpine Umber interior w/ full-grain leather upholstery
- Authentic open-pore Paldao wood inlays
- 16-way power adjustable seats with massage function
- 12-speaker Bose® Premium Series audio system
The 2022 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate is equipped with the same trailering package and GMC Pro Safety features that are found on the Denali trim.
If you would like to start the pre-ordering process for any member of the 2022 GMC Sierra family, make an appointment with a Terra Nova GMC Buick product expert, today.