How the New 2024 Buick Enclave Keeps You Safe On the Road
2024 Buick Enclave Safety Ratings
Like all other Buick vehicles, the new 2024 Enclave also keeps up with the safety of everyone aboard with its comprehensive suite of safety technologies and driver-assistance features. The Buick Enclave embraces an enhanced Buick Driver Confidence system, with all the necessary and well-thought-out safety and security features that protect you against potential on-road threats, as well as help drivers stay informed in challenging road situations. Continue reading to learn more about these advanced safety and driver-assistance technologies with expert automobile professionals at Terra Nova GMC Buick.
[ALSO READ: What are the 2024 Buick Encore GX Interior Features?]
Buick Driver Confidence
Comes standard on all Buick Enclave trim levels, the Buick Driver Confidence, enhanced for the 2024 model lineup, is a deck of selected safety and security features to keep the driver and passengers safe on the road. It includes impeccably designed safety features like:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- IntelliBeam Auto High Beams
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist
Additional Safety Features
Besides the advanced Buick Driver Confidence, the 2024 Buick Enclave is also available with some additional safety features that make driving easier, safer and more convenient. These features include:
- Rear Camera Mirror: uses a built-in camera to offer a wide and unobstructed view of the rear of the mid-size SUV. It also allows you to, alternatively switch between the camera view and the traditional rear-view mirror.
- HD Surround Vision: makes use of various integrated cameras to showcase a digital overhead image of the vehicle’s surroundings to help you stay clear of nearby objects, especially while changing lanes, reversing or parking the SUV.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: is a hands-free driver-assistance technology that automatically maintains a pre-set speed and gap time from the vehicle ahead. It reduces frequent acceleration and brakes while driving.
Learn More About the 2024 Buick Enclave at Terra Nova Motors
Looking for more information about the 2024 Buick Enclave, don’t worry, as the experienced product experts at Terra Nova GMC Buick got you covered. Simply visit our showroom or call us at (709) 364-4130 to schedule an appointment with our team and get all the information you want on your favourite Buick, as well as GMC vehicles.