What is the Towing and Payload Capacity of the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD Pickup Truck?
2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD Towing and Payload Capacity
If you’ve been searching for a new heavy-duty pickup truck that can deliver the towing and hauling power you need to handle the really tough jobs, the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD is a perfect choice. With multiple engine and transmission options as well as a long list of towing and hauling features that help make it safer and easier to tow and haul, the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD has everything you need. Keep reading to learn more about the towing and payload capacities of the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD pickup truck to see just how powerful and capable it really is.
[Learn More About: 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD]
2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD Tow Rating
The 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD offers an incredible tow rating thanks to two very powerful engine options and advanced transmissions that provide a confident driving and trailering experience. Whether you’re towing a camper, RV, ATVs, dirt bikes or trailer, the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD has you covered. View the maximum available tow ratings of the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD, below.
- Maximum Conventional Towing Capacity = 8,391 kg / 18,500 lbs
- Maximum Fifth Wheel/Gooseneck Tow Rating = 8,396 kg / 18,510 lbs
2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD Payload Rating
When it comes to hauling a heavy payload, the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD is designed and built for tough jobs. From carrying dirt, bricks, gravel, an ATV or whatever else you need to haul, the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD is up to the task. Load up the bed and haul away!
- Maximum Payload Rating = 1,805 kg / 3,979 lbs
2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD Towing and Hauling Features
To help the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD deliver such incredible towing and payload capacities, this heavy-duty pickup truck offers a long list of features that make it safe and easy. View the list of towing and hauling features available in the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD below to see how it does it.
- Jackknife Alert
- Large Rear Axle
- Large Drive Shaft
- Custom Trailer Profiles
- Park Grade Hold Assist
- In-Vehicle Trailering App
- Trailer and Bed Camera Views
- Digital Variable Steering Assist
- Hitch Guidance with Hitch View
- Dual Path Air Induction System
- Diesel After-Run Cooling Feature
- Auto Electric Parking Brake Assist
- Advanced Engine & Transmissions
- Variable-Speed Engine Cooling Fan
- Step-by-Step Pre-Departure Checklist
- myGMC Mobile App Trailering Features
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trailer Tire Temperature Monitoring System
- Trailer Mileage and Fuel Economy Tracker
- Traction Select System with Tow/Haul Mode
- Trailer Light Sequence with Automatic Lighting Test Sequence
To learn even more about the new 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD pickup truck, please visit or contact Terra Nova GMC Buick, today. Our knowledgeable and experienced product specialists are always available to help answer any questions you may have. If you really want to get a feel for what it’s like to sit behind the wheel of the 2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD, we recommend you request a test drive at a time that is convenient for you. We look forward to helping you find your new heavy-duty pickup truck.
[View Inventory: New GMC Sierra 2500HD]